viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

ALIAS GRACE - MARGARET ATWOOD

Around the true story of one of the most enigmatic and notorious women of the 1840s, Margaret Atwood has created an extraordinarily potent tale of sexuality, cruelty and mistery.

"A sensuous, perplexing book, at once sinister and dignified, grubby and gorgeous, panoramic yet specific... I don't think I have ever been so thrilled... This, surely, is as far as a novel can go" (Julie Myerson, INDEPENDENT ON SUNDAY)

One of the novels included in the curriculum of one my literature subjects in the university. I will never forget that it came with me when I travelled to New York and Washington during my honeymoon in April 2006.

thebooklover
Title: Alias Grace
Author: Margaret Atwood
Edited by: Virago
ISBN: 9781860492594
Pages: 545

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario